Monday, February 06, 2006

Side note

Whilst waiting to build up my cash reserves to buy the rest of the hardware for my box, I've been tinkering with some other stuff.

I've started using this little program called WEB Scheduler. Basically, it is a TV scheduled recording program.

It's got a built in EPG (whch worked first go!), and some pretty advanced scheduling options.
You can just bring up the EPG and click on a program to schedule it to record. You can also choose to record the program every day or week etc...
It can search the EPG for shows, and has saved searches, so it will automatically shedule recording for any show that matches a given search. Neat.

It will probably be a month or so before I get the cash for more parts, so I may not post much until then.

word out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home